For many employers, business owners and entrepreneurs, it's very difficult to find experienced and skilled workers in the U.S. who can handle the complexities of offered positions. Foreign-born professionals often have the requisite skill set, experience and education needed. The Law Office of Christine Troy will analyze the specific facts presented by the company and applicant in order to identify the most suitable visa category for each case. Allowing an experienced immigration attorney, such as Christine Troy, to handle the applications will greatly increase the chance of an approval.
A Talented Attorney Equipped To Handle Your Case
The Law Office of Christine Troy has more than 15 years of experience successfully obtaining employment-based immigration visas and green cards including :
- B-1 and B-2 visas: business and pleasure
- E-2 visa: investors
- E-3 visa: only for Australians
- F-1 visa: student employment
- H-1B visa: professional workers
- H-3 visa: trainee
- J visa: trainee and intern exchange visitors
- J waiver of two-year home residency
- L-1A and L-1B visas: managers, executives and specialized knowledge employees
- O visa: persons of extraordinary ability
- P visa: internationally recognized athletes, artists, entertainers and culturally unique entertainers
- Q visa: international, cultural exchange programs
- TN visa: Canadian and Mexican workers
Christine Troy also has years of experience helping clients obtain their green card through employment:
To learn about other employment visas that can work when your H-1B case is not selected in the lottery, please read this article written by Christine Troy.
Representation That Understands The Law
The Law Office of Christine Troy represents individuals, private companies, nonprofit organizations, start-ups and entrepreneurs, universities, multinational companies and other institutions in San Francisco, California, nationwide and internationally who require experienced and personalized legal help with their business visa and green card needs.
Christine Troy has your best interests in mind and will work diligently to secure the employment visa or green card for you or your company. During an initial consultation, she will fully analyze your case, identify any potential issues and then determine the best visa option to meet your business needs. All options, strategies and recommendations will be discussed at your initial consultation, so you feel confident about the process and the outcome.